Thursday, April 21, 2011

New Hair cut

So I went last week and got my hair cut pretty short. I had an idea of what I wanted when I went in the salon, but chickened out when I got there! hehe. But a couple days later I decided that I wanted it shorter. So I went back today and did just that. I love it, but now I want it blonde again. ugh. haha.


We are heading to the beautiful mountains of West Virginia tomorrow. Logan and I will be staying at least a week, maybe two. Evan will only be able to stay with us until Monday, through Easter. I cannot wait to go home! It's been a few months since we have been there and I am anxious to see my family and a lot of friends. I don't know how often, if at all, I will be able to post because the internet is slow and crappy. But I hope everyone has a great Easter, and remembers the reason for the season. Thank you Lord, for you son. <3

1 comment:

  1. Have a safe trip! We are not coming home this weekend anymore (Kevin doesn't have to go away anymore-yay), but we might be home Mother's Day weekend instead. Will you still be there then? I hope so!

    ReplyDelete